Guarantee and returns
Exchange, Repair or Return
When purchasing a product via the internet, the customer has the right by law to a ‘cooling-off period’ and return the product up to 14 working days after it has been delivered/received. The customer may return the product without a reason, providing he/she pays for the transport costs. In all cases, it is important to return the product in its complete and unused state and with the original undamaged packaging. The rules for returning and refunding products do not apply to those that are damaged, used or incomplete.
Dijkman Muziek aims to refund the purchase price of a returned item within 5 working days. However, it may take up to 30 days to make a refund.
Exceptions for exchanging or refunding products are:
- Software with a broken seal or opened packaging, as well as software that has been installed or registered.
- Products that cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons such as ear plugs, in-ear headphones, headsets, wind instruments and headphones of which the protective seal has been broken or removed.
- Consumables such as light bulbs, cables, strings, drum sticks, songbooks, sheet music, and liquids.
- Gift vouchers.
- Products that have been used, damaged or are incomplete.
Dijkman Muziek reserves the right to refuse products for return that do not comply with the above mentioned conditions and therefore the ownership of the product remains with the customer. In some cases a percentage of the purchase price may be credited.
The following steps should be taken to return a product:
- Download the return form here
- Fill out the form as precisely and thoroughly as possible so that the returns procedure can be carried out efficiently.
- Attach a copy of the invoice/receipt to the returns form.
- Make sure the product is packed appropriately to protect the original packaging.
- Send the return package via a TNT service desk to:
Dijkman Muziek B.V.
1016 LV Amsterdam
- Ensure that sufficient postage has been paid. The customer is liable for the shipment cost when returning goods. Packages that have not been stamped will not be accepted. Keep a proof of shipment.
The shipment costs and related insurance are always the customer’s responsibility. After the returns package has been received, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.